Senior Software Engineer
Looking to ramp up your career with a fast growing software and services company? Check out Evanios!
We build software that automates IT Operations processes for complex organizations. Our software uses machine learning to predict technology failures, so our customers can reduce downtime. Used primarily by Fortune 1000 customers, our flagship product enhances ServiceNow™, which is quickly becoming a dominant SAAS platform for enterprise companies.
You should be able to demonstrate knowledge about IT and software development, which you’ve acquired through a combination of education, professional experience and/or personal projects. As an Senior Software Engineer you’ll be leading projects extending the ServiceNow and Evanios platforms.
Sounds like you’d be a good fit? Great! You’ll also be responsible for:
- Managing the development of new features by collaborating with other team members
- Designing, documenting, and working from stories in our Agile/Scrum process
- Unit testing software for usability and functionality
- Overseeing product packaging, scalability, and beta tests
- Driving decisions on UI/UX design and usability
- Becoming an expert with the Evanios technology and platforms (aka Being an Evanios Guru)
Characteristics: You’ve got…
- BS or B Tech Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Related or Equiv. Foreign Degree
- 5yrs Experience as Sr. Applications Developer, Sr. Software Engineer, Technical Architect/Project Lead or related
- Great analytical capacity and proven technical aptitude – you breathe tech, you’re wicked smart and other people say so.
- You like to build things, and see the impact of your work
- An interest in machine learning, automation, and predictive analytics
- Some experience with IT monitoring tools (things like Nagios, SolarWinds, BMC, DataDog, SCOM, Zabbix, etc)
- A strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – for real. We’re not looking for people who wait to be told what to do. We’re a company of go-getters who identify opportunities or problems then create solutions.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Hint: you may be in customer facing situations, so interviewing well through email, over the phone and in person creates an important first impression.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility to travel occasionally. Need we say more?
Knowledge & Experience: You can…
- Explain and teach software coding principles
- Quickly get up to speed on the Evanios platform and provide value
- Quote at least five classic sitcom lines and/or describe the funniest scenes from Silicon Valley
This position is based in downtown Orlando, Florida, which offers a thriving tech community and tons of social activity!
Evanios offers a competitive salary, generous vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k, paid life insurance, career growth opportunity, and a great work environment.
For consideration fill out the questionnaire, include your thoughtfully written cover letter, and current resume.